Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question AUP - Kunena rules . Removed two rules. How again to install (message "The rule already exists")

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by ew128
Hi
I removed in AUP two Kunena rules (new post + reply). If I try to install again I get message that the rules already exists. I checked all rules and the rules isn't exist in AUP.

Where AUP holds information about the rules? I searched any folder and files when AUP could have information about instaled rules and i find nothing. How to restore the deleted rules-I had bad setings in integration Kumena and therefore did not work. The rules are correct. I would not reinstall the entire board, for obvious reasons.

Could I transfer this rules from other web serwice??
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ew128.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
If you have access to your cPanel you can go to your database using phpMyAdmin/jos_alpha_userpoints_rules and then delete the table for it.

Once you have done that, reinstall the rules you need and you should be good to go.

Before you do this though, make sure you make a back up of your database.

Hope this helps.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.167 seconds