Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Kunena 1.6.5 BUG: koowa plugin and Xmap 2.0

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by ventluc
Hello,
I use Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.6.5. So I installed xmap 2.0 for Joomla 1.6/1.7. I defined a new sitemap in "Sitemaps manager" of xmap 2.0 component called "My Site MAP". Then:

a) I created a new Joomla menu called "JM" at the front end of type "Xmap->Html Site map";
b) I create a new entry in JM called "Site Map" that appears in the front end of my web site and I linked it to "My Site MAP".

When I access to "My Site MAP" link at the front end of my web site I receive the following error:

Warning: mysqli::query(): Empty query in /hsphere/local/home/ventural/venturaluca.com/jupgrade/libraries/koowa/database/adapter/abstract.php on line 509 Fatal error: Cannot access protected property JException::$code in /hsphere/local/home/ventural/venturaluca.com/jupgrade/plugins/system/koowa.php on line 194 Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (user). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct ('/tmp') in Unknown on line 0

After many tests I found the problem....I discovered that Koowa plugin is installed by Kunena module (Forum) and it is not possibile to disable it (this operation can crash the system! You can check this issue in many forum over the Internet...) ...so I tried to disable "Xmap - Kunena Plugin" of Xmap and now all works!!! (Obviously, disabling it, Kunena section will not be included in the site map). So I pray Kunena programmers to verify koowa plugin so that it can works with Xmap 2.0: in this way I will be able to integrate in the site map of Xmap my Kunena section! :) Thanks a lot in advance!!

Luca

p.s: the problem exists also with Kunena 1.6.4 + Joomla 1.6.6 !!
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ventluc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Koowa isn't used by kunena, i don't know why you said that koowa is used by kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled

ventluc wrote: I discovered that Koowa plugin is installed by Kunena module (Forum)

I'm sorry but this is completely untrue.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by ventluc
Yes...I verified deeply: you are true...in fact Koowa plugin implements Nooku framework:

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1705753

Anyway I think there is some problem of integration between Kunena and Xmap using this framework using Koow plugin. I don't know if the problem is from Kunena's or Xmap's side but of course the problem exists as I explained to you. So I pray programmers of Kunena to investigate about this issue.

Thanks a lot!

Luca

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by xillibit
Just uninstall nooku framework and koowa plugin to see what's happen

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by ventluc
It is dangerous to disable or uninstall koowa plugin because you don't know which modules use it!! Check here for example:

ninjaforge.com/forum/topic/25113-disable...site-down-completely

:(

So I don't think it is a good idea....

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7 by praporhik
Hi everyone! Set Kunena 1.6.5 everything seems to work. After installing the Xmap 1.2.13 everything works but also: one has only to add a menu in which the forum, the page immediately shows krakozyabrami and writes (Fatal error: 'JFile "Class not found in Z: \ home \ demosite \ WWW \ Admin \ Components \ com_xmap \ Extensions \ com_kunena.php on line 157)
I tried to install Xmap 2.0, but it is generally not compatible with Joomla 1.5 This is a file \ com_kunena.php \ on line 157 referenced by the browser. getTablePrefix function () {static prefix $ = NULL; if (is_null ($ prefix)) {$ version =''; $ versionFile = JPATH_ROOT DS .. "Components". DS. "Com_kunena. DS." Library ". DS." Kunena.version.php '; if (JFile:: exists ($ versionFile)) {require_once $ versionFile; $ version = CKunenaVersion:: versionArray (); $ version = $ version > version; prefix $ = version_compare ($ version, '1 .6.0 ') == -1? '# __fb': '# __kunena';}} Return $ prefix; Prompt how to solve the problem?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by praporhik.

More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by sozzled
Please, English only in this forum. Thank you.

More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by Matias
Nooku issues are fixed for K1.6.6

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds