- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Activity stream concatenates two action
I have this weird problem in the JS activity message translation, for my turkish site, when someone thanks to somebody...Here is what I get:
So, for some reason, it concatenates these two language variables for thanking:
COM_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_THANKYOU + COM_KUNENA_JS_ACTIVITYSTREAM_REPLY_MSG2
That's why it is outputting a silly phrase half english, half turkish..
I have checked out tukish language file but couldn't see why it is combining two different messages..The both fields seems to be quite normal..
How can I correct this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will check it later
Can you put here your configuration report configuration ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I guess you need this?
This message contains confidential informationDatabase collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct
Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
This message contains confidential informationhtaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 12MThis message contains confidential informationJoomla default template details : yoo_neo | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.18 | creationdate: July 2011
Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07
Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:
Warning: Spoiler![th]Kunena config settings:[/th]
board_title HayalET Forum board_offline 0 board_ofset 0 offline_message <h2>The Forum is currently offline for maintenance.</h2>
Check back soon!enablerss 1 enablepdf 1 threads_per_page 20 messages_per_page 10 messages_per_page_search 15 showhistory 1 historylimit 6 shownew 1 jmambot 1 disemoticons 0 template default showannouncement 1 avataroncat 1 catimagepath category_images/ showchildcaticon 1 annmodid 62 rtewidth 750 rteheight 300 enableforumjump 1 reportmsg 1 username 1 askemail 0 showemail 0 showuserstats 1 showkarma 1 useredit 1 useredittime 0 useredittimegrace 600 editmarkup 1 allowsubscriptions 1 subscriptionschecked 1 allowfavorites 1 maxsubject 150 maxsig 300 regonly 0 changename 0 pubwrite 0 floodprotection 0 mailmod 0 mailadmin 0 captcha 0 mailfull 1 allowavatar 1 allowavatarupload 1 allowavatargallery 1 avatarquality 10 avatarsize 4096 allowimageupload 0 allowimageregupload 1 imageheight 1200 imagewidth 1200 imagesize 3000 allowfileupload 0 allowfileregupload 1 filetypes zip,txt,doc,gz,tgz,ini filesize 3000 showranking 1 rankimages 1 avatar_src fb_profile pm_component userlist_rows 30 userlist_online 1 userlist_avatar 1 userlist_name 1 userlist_username 1 userlist_posts 1 userlist_karma 1 userlist_email 0 userlist_usertype 0 userlist_joindate 1 userlist_lastvisitdate 1 userlist_userhits 1 latestcategory 0 showstats 1 showwhoisonline 1 showgenstats 1 showpopuserstats 1 popusercount 20 showpopsubjectstats 1 popsubjectcount 20 usernamechange 0 rules_infb 0 rules_cid 1 help_infb 0 help_cid 1 showspoilertag 1 showvideotag 1 showebaytag 1 trimlongurls 1 trimlongurlsfront 40 trimlongurlsback 20 autoembedyoutube 1 autoembedebay 1 ebaylanguagecode en-us fbsessiontimeout 1800 highlightcode 0 rss_type topic rss_timelimit month rss_limit 100 rss_included_categories rss_excluded_categories rss_specification rss2.0 rss_allow_html 1 rss_author_format name rss_author_in_title 1 rss_word_count 0 rss_old_titles 1 rss_cache 900 fbdefaultpage recent default_sort asc alphauserpointsnumchars 0 sef 1 sefcats 0 sefutf8 0 showimgforguest 1 showfileforguest 1 pollnboptions 4 pollallowvoteone 1 pollenabled 1 poppollscount 20 showpoppollstats 0 polltimebtvotes 00:15:00 pollnbvotesbyuser 100 pollresultsuserslist 1 maxpersotext 50 ordering_system mesid post_dateformat datetime post_dateformat_hover ago hide_ip 1 js_actstr_integration 0 imagetypes jpg,jpeg,gif,png checkmimetypes 1 imagemimetypes image/jpeg,image/jpg,image/gif,image/png imagequality 50 thumbheight 32 thumbwidth 32 hideuserprofileinfo put_empty integration_access jomsocial integration_login jomsocial integration_avatar jomsocial integration_profile jomsocial integration_private jomsocial integration_activity jomsocial boxghostmessage 0 userdeletetmessage 0 latestcategory_in 1 topicicons 1 onlineusers 1 debug 0 catsautosubscribed 0 showbannedreason 0 version_check 1 showthankyou 1 showpopthankyoustats 1 popthankscount 20 mod_see_deleted 0 bbcode_img_secure text listcat_show_moderators 1 lightbox 1 activity_limit 150 show_list_time 720 show_session_type 0 show_session_starttime 0 userlist_allowed 0 userlist_count_users 1 enable_threaded_layouts 0 category_subscriptions post topic_subscriptions every pubprofile 1 Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.3
Third-party SEF components: None
Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.4 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.6.4 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.6.4 | Kunena Groups 1.6.4
Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Stats 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
by this :
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But one small note; I guess you forgot the close the parenthesis on the right. I got a syntax error when I copied it, then I noticed the right paranthesis is missing..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.