Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [SOLVED] Moderator reply, quote, delete and edit always first message ID only.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1 by rjanderson
Always same ID still happening when you are a moderator and you want to run any of these functions "reply, quote, delete and edit" to any further message in a thread other than the first one.

I mean...
for instance:
- if I delete the 5th message as a moderator... it empty the whole thread.
- if I quote the 6th message it only quotes the 1st one.
- if I try to edit the 7th message as a moderator it only applies to the 1st one.

Is it normal? :blink:

Cheers!

RJ.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by fxstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by rjanderson
OK guys, I've found what was going on just after i posted here.
Sorry about that, but it may help anyone using "ARTIO JoomSEF v3.3.0" extension.
The Kunena extension from Artion JoomSEF ver. 2.0.2 28. May 2009 it's causing all that.
I will disable JoomSEF for now until i find a fix for that one.

Cheers!

RJ.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3 by fxstein
Unfortunately there are a lot of issues with various SEF components.

The Kunena team highly recommends the Joomal 1.5 native SEF features - if you run on Joomla 1.5.x

It performs very well, is part of our ongoing testing and does not add extra overhead like some other SEF omponents do. It is part of Joomla 1.5 and works very well with Kunena.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #4 by rjanderson
fxstein wrote:

The Kunena team highly recommends the Joomal 1.5 native SEF features - if you run on Joomla 1.5.x

It performs very well, is part of our ongoing testing and does not add extra overhead like some other SEF omponents do. It is part of Joomla 1.5 and works very well with Kunena.

Done that, tested that!
Works perfectly with native SEF.

Thanks mate!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by rjanderson.

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by fxstein

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds