Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Several PHP Notice errors on Forum home page

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by deqer
Database Version: 5.0.45-community-nt
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.8
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.10 Production/Stable [ Wohmamni ] 27-March-2009 23:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10

Here are the steps I took:

1. Extensions > Install/Uninstall
2. Install com_kunena_v1.5.1b_not_for_production_b1523_2009-05-05.zip
3. Installation Successful:
Screenshot

1. Menu Manager > Main Menu
2. Click "New"
3. Select "Kunena Forum", which will bring you to the Menu Item edit page.
a. Menu Item Type section is empty. It only has the button "Change Type"
b. Parameters (Basic) panel is empty.
c. Title = 'Forums', alias = 'forums'
d. click Save
4. Goto website
a. Click the new Forums button in your main menu.
b. I'm receiving several PHP Notice errors.
Screenshot
- I know some developers like to hide PHP notice errors by setting "display_errors off", however I'm not a fan of that. Also keeps my log clean. If you could add in some more isset() commands in your PHP, that'd be great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by Lintzy
Thank you for reporting us this bug, this will be pointed to the DEV Team, so they can fix this for the next release.

You are using a beta version, that is not recommend for live sites, please use it only in testing environments.

For unsing Kunena on public sites, please install the latestest stable Kunena Version -> 1.0.10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds