Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important BBCode not working...

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by k9disc
BBCode not working... was created by k9disc
BBCode is not working from the editor, but works when manually inserted.

Happy to provide more info/linkage if asked.

peace,
Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by roland76
Replied by roland76 on topic Re: BBCode not working...
Hello,

yes, a link would always be fine...

And which version of Kunena?

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #3 by paulandrews
Hi

I am also unable to get the bbcode working os smilies. They appear but when you click on them they donot produce the code in the text area. Joomla 1.5.11 and Kunena 1.5.1b integrated with Jomsocial.

I have taken the risk and used this on a production site due to the fact my site was experiencing difficulties with legacy and I didn't want to change to a different forum product. Apart from users being notified incorrectly of new posts that they have previously seen, and the above issue - it is coping fine.

If you would like a link into the member area to have a look I can provide but do understand you do not provide support for live sites in this beta code.

Thank you for a brilliant forum product. I've used this since the early versions of fireboard and am very happy with the prgogression of the forum and the ase of use. My users (a very ctricial bunch) love it.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by paulandrews.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds