Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How do i unite recent discussions & categories

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #1 by voltran
Hi
How do i unite recent discussions and categories. I want only page. How do you advise me?
i thank to the everbody
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by voltran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #2 by Lintzy
I don't know exactly, what you are talking about. :huh: You mean, fisrt the category view and below the recent discussions - or converse?

I guess, you are talking about the forum, that is installed on your website shown in your profile? You have installed an alpha version, that is only for testing environment. For live sites please install Kunena 1.0.9, this is stable and secure .
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Lintzy.

More
14 years 11 months ago #3 by voltran
Hi Lintzy
Thank you
I could not tell, But my problem isin't version 1.0.9 & 1.5.0a. no problems. I want the recommendation. How do i unite two heading only page. active heading (recent discussions) and categories

More
14 years 11 months ago #4 by johnnydement
As far as I understand you want both tabs appearing as one, one after the other.

For that you will need to hack the code, paste the code for recent discussions at the end of the code for categories or viceversa...

More
14 years 11 months ago #5 by voltran
Thank you. I thought on me so. Will be difficult for me . the experiment

More
14 years 11 months ago #6 by voltran
Hi johnydement

Thank you, i did the code for latestx.php at the end of the code for listcat.php paste & copy , i succeeded :) thank you very much

discussions and categories
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds