Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Search Error with 1.5 Version

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #1 by natenrb9
I am working with the 1.5 version. When I search the forum I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mosgetparam() in /home/airsof6/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php on line 81

Has anyone else gotten this error? Does anyone know how to fix it?

And yes admin, I know this is only an alpha version...

Site: www.airsoftgunscentral.com

Thanks,
Nate
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by natenrb9.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I think the function mosgetparam() is only used on Kunena 1.0.x, but on kunena 1.5.x it's different. I have not yet tested and used the Kunena 1.5.x, I can't check this.

The file components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php is almost the same on kunena 1.0.9, I think the developper aren't yet translated it for joomla 1.5.

You must report the bugs for Kunena 1.5.0 in this topic - > www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=8&i...74&limit=10&start=30

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by xillibit.

More
15 years 1 week ago #3 by grumblemarc
1.5 is for bug testing only. At this time we are only taking bug reports. Not offering solutions/fixes to problems. It is not to be used on a live/production site.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 2.001 seconds