Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.6.X Bengali(Bangla) language translation

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by jibon
I have completed kunena 1.6.4 bengali language translation. It can be found from this link. Can i published it officially. If plz email me. Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by jibon. Reason: Update link
The following user(s) said Thank You: svanschu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by svanschu
Hi, can you pls e-mail the translation to [email protected]? The download is unabled for guests and the website is very slow ...

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by jibon
Ok than how can i published by officially

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by svanschu
You can upload into our KED you find under the menu link "Extensions"
and when you want that you translation get's into Kunena installer, mail me it to [email protected] and I will validate and include it into our version control system.

Also always follow the sticky topics in this Forum "Translations". From there you get the most information about updates, new strings etc ...

You can also request an invite into the Official Kunena Translation Team Group under the menulink "People"

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by jibon
Ok i will sent email to you with the package. Any other formalities. Plz tell me. Thanks for reply me quickly.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by svanschu

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds