Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Polish translation of Kunena Login module

More
16 years 2 weeks ago - 16 years 2 weeks ago #61114 by Colly
Hi,

I'm not sure, if it is correct forum, but... I translated language files of Kunena Login module into Polish. I hope it will be useful for someone. (I'm working at translation of Kunena forum as well, because this from here: www.kunena.com/ked/translations/28 is not very good, it's based by the old, Polish translation of Fireboard).



File Attachment:

File Name: pl-PL.mod_...ogin.zip
File Size:1.83 KB
Last edit: 16 years 2 weeks ago by Colly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #61526 by Matias
Thanks, included it into distribution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds