Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Anyone has the 1.5.8 Spanish Translation

More
16 years 8 months ago #36678 by str0ngbacker
I'm new in Kunena Forum, I installed it but I can't find the spanish translation, I know that I must copy the file to:
\administrator\components\com_kunena\language
But then, how do I active it?.

And I'm looking for the 1.5.8 spanish translation, could somebody post it? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #36869 by saisurmadrid
I'm also looking for the Spanish translation.
Anyone got it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #41808 by almeriateacher
Last edit: 16 years 6 months ago by almeriateacher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds