Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Danish translation

More
14 years 10 months ago #1 by klp29
Danish translation was created by klp29
At the danish Joomla-forum, there was a post about danish language for Kunena.

Unfortunately, the file is not downloadable and after waiting a week for respons, it seems that the forum has been abandoned.

Can someone please help me find the danish file as it surely must be available somewhere?

If so, I'd happily keep it updated and share it from now on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by swedeboy
Replied by swedeboy on topic Re:Danish translation
Hi,

Here is a danish translation that I use on my site and is working fine with the latest version of Kunena.

Anders

Attachment kunena-20090620.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by forfattervaerk
Hi,

Thank you so much for the file. I've installed Kunena but I'm new at this so I don't know where to place the Danish language file. I tried to follow the guidelines given by Kunena on this link: docs.kunena.com/index.php/How_I_can_install_another_language%3F

... but I don't have a Language folder like the one they mention with my current Kunena version (1.5.5.). I hope someone can tell me where I should place the Danish language file to make it work?

Thank you so much for taking your time :)

J.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by swedeboy
Replied by swedeboy on topic Re:Danish translation
Hi!

You place the Danish language file here: administrator/components/com_kunena/language

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by forfattervaerk
Yay, I finally understood where to place it and it works! :) Thank you so much!

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by forfattervaerk
Hello again,

I need to change the buttons also from English to Danish. I navigated to components/com_kunena/template/my_template_name/images/ and changed the folder name from "english" to "danish". Then I copied all the Danish buttons to the folder and chose to override the English buttons. But the buttons on my page are still English :laugh:

Can you help me with a tip again, please? :)

Thank you so much.

J.

More
14 years 3 months ago #7 by dunhoo
Replied by dunhoo on topic Re:Danish translation
Thanks for this as well works great once "defined( '_JEXEC' ) or" is added to "// Dont allow direct linking
defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direkte adgang til denne placering er ikke tilladt.' );"
Perhaps I did not download the latest issue

Keep smiling

More
14 years 1 month ago #8 by KimH
Replied by KimH on topic Re:Danish translation
swedeboy wrote:

Hi,

Here is a danish translation that I use on my site and is working fine with the latest version of Kunena.

Anders

Attachment kunena-20090620.zip not found

Danish special characters like æøå does not show up correctly on my site when using this file. Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds