Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Dont write in Italian Category

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Riccardo
Way in the italian category

www.kunena.org/forum/38-Italian

dont write the topic?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
The reason why the Italian category is locked is because we do not have a someone who speaks both Italian and English who can moderate this category for us.

The category description above states

Some of the following categories may be locked because there is no-one to moderate the topics. If you feel that you have the skill and the time to moderate any of these areas, please apply to join the Official Kunena Moderation Team. We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.

We are changing the rules how people can apply to join the official Kunena moderation team. If people have the skills to moderate a language specific category, and the time to do those things, they can write directly to me (my address is shown on the Kunena team page ). When applying to join the Kunena team, we ask that people include details of where they have done this kind of work before and that people have posted at least 50 messages on the forum before we accept them as members of the Kunena moderation team. I hope that information helps you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds