Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Updated Greek Translation for K1.6.5 and the official Kunena extensions

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by valandis
The last few days I've been working on the Greek translation of Kunena Forum, as well its official -Kunena Team- extensions. Thanks to the other members of the Greek translation team at Transifex -especially etkritikonspoudon -, who helped greatly in achieving that in very short time. Several strings have been changed and mistakes corrected.

I have prepared installation packages for Joomla! 1.5 as well as 1.6 and 1.7. You may download the translation for the core component from KED here and for the official extensions directly from my website here . For future updates of the translations check my website .

Although the Transifex as a translation platform is pretty helpful, it still lacks many features; let's hope it will be improved in the future.

ValAddThis - Social Bookmarking Extension plugin and module .
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by valandis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds