- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.
Use this category:
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Use this category:
- to ask how to install or upgrade; or
- if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Question Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #229444
by Indrit
Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum was created by Indrit
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Indrit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #229446
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
The Kunena install data is sometimes also included in your question Joomla Home Dashboard ?
if so, try it there and see if it works
if so, try it there and see if it works
With kind regards
Leen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indrit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #229547
by Memotas
Replied by Memotas on topic Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
Hello,
I have the same problem.
I installed the Kunena Forum v6.1.4 on the joomla 4.3.4 and when I try to install sample data, nothing happened. I click "Install" button and nothing happens.
PHP: 8.1
I also tried with PHP 7.4 and 8.0.
I have the same problem.
I installed the Kunena Forum v6.1.4 on the joomla 4.3.4 and when I try to install sample data, nothing happened. I click "Install" button and nothing happens.
PHP: 8.1
I also tried with PHP 7.4 and 8.0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #229549
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
and the kunena sample install button is not visible in the Joomla dashboard as in my previous post?
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #229551
by Memotas
Replied by Memotas on topic Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
The button visible but no action occurs.
I can give you the site information if you want to review it.
I have been using this site for testing.
I can give you the site information if you want to review it.
I have been using this site for testing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 11 months ago #229554
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Install Sample Data - Kunena Forum
Unfortunately, the reference to your test site is not visible to me
but I have added the example data plugin from kunena as an attachment, will it work if you install that?
but I have added the example data plugin from kunena as an attachment, will it work if you install that?
With kind regards
Leen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds