Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Solved Error in installation

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #223092 by serge73
Hello
I have trouble in stallation of  pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-RC2_2022-04-07
I have migrated my site from joomla 3 to 4
The first migration was done and kunena was not OK
SO I have uninstall kunena
And now whan I try to install kunena I have the error message
  • Warning
  • JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry 'com_' for key 'PRIMARY'
  • Extension installation aborted.
  • Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_
Is someone can help me ?
Thank you 

 
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by serge73.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #223093 by serge73
Replied by serge73 on topic Error in installation
I try to remove all kunena table with phpmyadmin

Nothing change

The error messages are :
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry 'com_' for key 'PRIMARY'
Extension installation aborted.
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_
danger
Error installing package
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by serge73.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #223095 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Error in installation
Hello,

It's the same answer that what i had given here : www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...-beta-version#223066

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #223096 by serge73
Replied by serge73 on topic Error in installation
I had this output after the installation see screencopy
And My joomla seems completly broken see screencopy
And the message 

Une erreur est survenue 

0 Undefined constant "Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Factory\KPATH_ADMIN"
 

I need to restore it

How manually completly remove kunena ?

Serge
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by serge73.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #223099 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error in installation
How can someone help you if you don't respond to answers?

I try to remove all kunena table with phpmyadmin

If you have alrady removed the Kunena tablles, copy back the kunena tables, then do what xillibit suggested. Afterward try to install Kunena again.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #223100 by serge73
Replied by serge73 on topic Error in installation
Hello
I try to remove table and files and folder of kunena
But After I had also Problem

I will try again on a test server

But you did reply to my last post 
I had this output after the installation see screencopy
And My joomla seems completly broken see screencopy
And the message 

Une erreur est survenue 

0 Undefined constant "Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Factory\KPATH_ADMIN"
 

I need to restore it

How manually completly remove kunena ?

Thank for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds