Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Installed 5.2.8 But cannot install TEmplate Blue Eagle 5 Version 1.6.7

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by csporleder
My website has Joomla 3.10.6I am using for the Template Blue Eagle 5 Version  Version 1.6.5 is installed,When I try to install Can someone help me with this?I get the attached Error Message:WarnungJInstaller: :Install: Die Joomla!-XML-Installationsdatei konnte nicht gefunden werden.×FehlerDie Manifest-Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by csporleder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Leen
Hey, did you see this message/warning Important note:
(07 Jan 2022) If you have created a Kunena custom.css, create a backup of it. Due to an error, this file will be deleted during an upgrade.
www.kunena.org/forum/announcement/list .
And where do you install the Blue-Eagle template at the Kunena: Dashboard > Template management itself I hope..

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by csporleder
Hi I think my first Question was not detailed enough.

So I installed Kunena 5.2.8
Jomla is 3.10.6
My Forum works fine, I have some issues When inserting Pictures into Text but thats ok
So I wanted to upgrade the Template to the 1.6.7

As I wantetd to start the migration of the Website to the Joomla 4.1 and to Implement Kunena 6.x

I made a first test for the migration.
so Installed J 4.1
installed Kunena 6.1
It seems that all went well the only thing is that the Forum looks not well with the Aurelia Template.
I wanted to install the Blue Eagle using the New Button but I got a serverr esponse that the server is not reachable.
So went to Extensions install to load the downloaded Zip file and got the Errors.
Tried to install the 1.6.7 template under the old Website with 3.10.6 and got the same errors.

Logfile attached and ZIP attached

Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by csporleder
OK Under J 3.10.6
I was now able to install the Template 1.6.7

This is solved.
But I am still not able underr J 4.1. Tinstall teh Blue Eagle 5 Template

I still get the errors

More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by Leen
Yes that is also the case because Blue-Eagle is not suitable for Joomla4.1 and Kunena version 6..
So use the standard kunena tempalte that comes with it.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds