Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question 403 Forbidden : COM_KUNENA_POST_NEW_TOPIC_NO_PERMISSIONS help

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by RoselyneVoyante
Hellow
first sorry for my english

I install kunena forum on my website,I would like to install examples, but it is impossible, i create categories, but i can't create topics..

i created a link to create topic on my forum and this message appear
 403 Forbidden : COM_KUNENA_POST_NEW_TOPIC_NO_PERMISSIONS
Please help me <3
And happy new year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
It's not an installation problem if you have Kunena already installed.  I'm sorry, but with this information we can't help you. Which Kunena version you have installed on which Joomla version?
If you mean Joomla 4.0 and Kunena 6.0 pleaser read this:  docs.kunena.org/en/basics/installation/installation-k6-0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds