Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Kunena old version 2.5 joomla.

More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by pinius
Hello Guys,

someone have a old package to share me?

Thanks

Pin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena old version 2.5 joomla.
Go to our download page and scroll down. Click on the link below, and then navigate until to the old version which you need.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3 by pinius
thanks for your answer.

in this page "download"  there ins't a section for old version, but i see only for Joomla 3x e 4.  Probably i can't see somethings :D 

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by pinius.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena old version 2.5 joomla.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases On the bottom, the pagination goes back until version K3.0.7.

But I think, you need K 4.0.12  github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/4.0.11
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds