- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.
Use this category:
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Use this category:
- to ask how to install or upgrade; or
- if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Solved Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
5 years 8 months ago #215170
by JCPO
Installing Kunena 5.2.1: was created by JCPO
I wanted to update Kunena to the lastest version (5.2.1) being also with the latest Joomla version. But this is not possible I receive following responses:Alerte: JFTP: :write : mauvaise réponse
Erreur: Impossible de détecter le fichier manifestAnd access to my site forum is also denied. What can I do to overrun this blockage?
Please let me know, I am not expert in resolving unexpected problems.
Best regards
JCPO
Erreur: Impossible de détecter le fichier manifestAnd access to my site forum is also denied. What can I do to overrun this blockage?
Please let me know, I am not expert in resolving unexpected problems.
Best regards
JCPO
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #215171
by JCPO
Replied by JCPO on topic Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
Voici aussi le message reçu lors de la connexion au site:
Message
PLG_KUNENADISCUSS_DEPENDENCY_FAIL
et le message suivant lorsque je vais sur le Forum:
Erreur d'installation de Kunena: "désolé l'installation a échoué avec l'erreur suivant:
Merci de l'aide
JCPO
Message
PLG_KUNENADISCUSS_DEPENDENCY_FAIL
et le message suivant lorsque je vais sur le Forum:
Erreur d'installation de Kunena: "désolé l'installation a échoué avec l'erreur suivant:
Merci de l'aide
JCPO
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #215173
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
Hello,
The update has broke the Kunena isntallation, try to install Kunena 5.2.1 by downloading directly the installation package : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/5.2.1
The update has broke the Kunena isntallation, try to install Kunena 5.2.1 by downloading directly the installation package : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/5.2.1
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #215181
by JCPO
Replied by JCPO on topic Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, as I did not succeed, I tried to transfert a complete Joomla file of my site which I saved a few months ago. But things have become worth:
I have now a white page (without error signaled) when I want to access the site as well as the administration.
Do I have to add some line in index.php or configuration.php? to get onto the "page d'accueil".
I have now a white page (without error signaled) when I want to access the site as well as the administration.
Do I have to add some line in index.php or configuration.php? to get onto the "page d'accueil".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #215182
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
Try in your configuration.php to change this line like that :
Code:
public $error_reporting = 'development';
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #215183
by JCPO
Replied by JCPO on topic Installing Kunena 5.2.1:
still white page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds