Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Error when deinstalling Kunena

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1 by stevent
I was trying to deinstall Kunena on my testserver, to install a complete fresh copy of the component. When I click through all the warnings, an error pops up:
Code:
Call to a member function getQuery() on null

I'm using Kunena version 5.1.8 on Joomla 3.9.2
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by stevent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error when deinstalling Kunena
Have you tried uninstall via Joomla installer, or via "Dashboard -> Tools -> Uninstall Kunena"?

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #3 by Pandee
Im trying to uninstall Kunena as well and get the same " Call to a member function getQuery() on null " error. Any ideas? Im using the dashboard tools as well.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Pandee.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You have already open a topic dedicated to this issue here : www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/158815...query-on-null#210788

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds