Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question i cant install the new patch

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #1 by neokid2416
High quality pregnancy pillows are difficult to find. Since it is related with the comfort of the pregnant lady, you need to take extra care, while buying these pillows. A number of brands are offering pregnancy pillows in the market but for the sake of comfort you have to choose the best one for you. Recently we analyzed some pregnancy pillows by some of the most popular companies and brands with
Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow

We found some excellent features in the pillows by review on Scoop IT:  www.scoop.it/t/best-pillow-sleepers
Mom Cozy Comfort

that can give a pregnant lady more relaxed and comfortable sleep. Please click here at:
Some of the benefits we noticed in Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow include:

• Exceptional Design
This pillow has unique shape and design so that your body is able to achieve the correct contour. It supports your belly and legs perfectly. The pillow is perfect for side sleepers.

• Highly Comfortable
This pillow is very comfortable for a pregnant lady since it offers immediate relief from the pain in body. Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow provides superior lumbar support. The design of this pillow is intended according to your natural body curves. This specialty makes the pillow different from many other pregnancy pillows with common design. See it and go here :

• Detachable Cover
This pillow comes with separable cover that can be easily removed. This feature also make Mom Cozy Comfort pillow completely different from others, which do not offer the option of removing pillow cover so easily. 

• Reasonable Prices
In our evaluation, we found that there is a huge margin between the prices of Mom Cozy Comfort pillow and other options available in the market. Some of the brands are so expensive that you would think twice before buying. View more my article:  Best Pillow For Neck Pain Reviews 2018 From Experts

Cons
So far we did not get any negative points or cons of this pillow. We found them perfect.

The Verdict
Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow is beneficial in both terms of money and comfort. So we highly suggest all pregnant ladies to buy this pillow.  

This product is specially designed for pregnant women; however, people who have pain in their back and legs and want something that gives them relief from the pain especially while sleeping, this pillow is the option to consider.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by neokid2416.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic i cant install the new patch
try:

backend - system - clear cache - delete all

then try again.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by larrykh465
problems here too. keep getting internal server error 500
had to uninstall and reinstall previous version, and got it all back. including data
For me no big deal just starting with my site nothing to loose:P
I tried poking around with the menu links a bit but to no avail.
I also tried again and cleared the cache.

when I install the upgrade the package installs and the control panel comes up but from the font it glitches out with a 500 internal server error.

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
if you can see your php error log, could you see what the error is?

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #5 by larrykh465
I know next to nothing about php, but I have full access to my vps. What directory will I hope to find the php error log. also do you want me to reinstall patch? then read.

Edit
I tried some duk duk go to find o avail
phpinfo says logging enabled but error log file says value not set

did find php entries in /var/log/apache2/error.log
so I reinstalled the patch, got the same error screen.
I got a new entry in the log file.
[Thu Jul 19 14:24:49.826409 2018] [:error] [pid 26682] [client 73.221.49.81:59314] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::toArray() in /var/www/joomla/plugins/content/arkcont$
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by larrykh465. Reason: add more informaton

More
5 years 8 months ago #6 by 810
Go to plugins and disable arkcont plugin, that plugin is broken, please update that plugin.
After disable the install will run normally.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds