Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Kunena does not upgrade and now offline

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by emilymarquis
I've just tried to update to Kunena v5.1 on Joomla V3.8.7 using the Joomla template manager but I get an error message that says: "Error: Invalid Extension Update" AND "Warning: Update: : Extension: Could not open."

I've downloaded manually from your blog and tried to install manually, I then get error message: "Internal Server Error".

My forum is now offline and I need an answer ASAP to keep my customers happy. Please help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
try to clean joomla cache, then try to install it by file. the package is on our download page.

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by emilymarquis
Hi have just cleared the cache and tried to reinstall, it still gives the error of "internal server error"

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by 810
could you check the error log.
Could you access the kunena backend?

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by emilymarquis
Hi - I've just manually installed the extension updates, but the forum is still offline and I cannot access the Kunena backend.

More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by 810
can you create a super account for me, then use this [*confidential][/confidential] tags without the *
Also please add link.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds