Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Appearance problem

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by DrHypnotic
Hello everyone,

So here, I have a problem of appearance of my forum, I have two images to show you this one. I am on the 5.0.13 forum version the problem did not happen with this update but with the previous one. We thought that the last update but it was not the case ... If someone can bring me a solution to this problem I would be very grateful ... Being French I took you from I apologize for my possible misspelling or otherwise, it would come from google translation if there were any.

Thank you all!

confreriedudragonnoir.com/index.php/le-forum
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by DrHypnotic. Reason: added link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Appearance problem
Hi DrHypnotic,
I saw missing the language on your site. Click to this link " www.kunena.org/download " to download the language package and install the French language package to your site. Let me know if the language error still appears on your site.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by DrHypnotic
Replied by DrHypnotic on topic Appearance problem
Hi 9ththestestore,
Indeed, the problem came from a language installation. These were uninstalled. However, a recurring problem is always present. This one is the display of two interfaces of connection on the forum. There was a time I could solve the problem, it's time is over. Four years without the use of the interface leaves me marble in front of it. I thank you in advance for the technical assistance that you bring me.
I send you a link several photos of the current problem is a link to my site if you want to give you a better opinion. Cordially

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/2/1515484360-appforum.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/2/1515484357-appforumb.png
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/02/2/1...85738-appforumb1.png

confreriedudragonnoir.com/index.php/le-forum

More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Appearance problem
Hi DrHypnotic,

Try to enable the Load Bootstrap option in the back-end of Kunena template. I think it's better.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by DrHypnotic
Replied by DrHypnotic on topic Appearance problem
Hi 9ththestestore,
I've been looking for it for a few days, it's not found. So impossible to say if that's it or not ..

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds