Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Uninstalling Crippled My Site

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by earthcub
Kunena 5.0.11 / Joomla 3.8.
I tried so hard to get Kunena to work correctly but I kept running into problems so I uninstalled it. Now, I can't get my /index.php back. I'm getting the following:

Joomla\CMS\Component\Exception\MissingComponentException [404]
Component not found.
.../libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:318
313 $lang->load('tpl_' . $template, JPATH_BASE, null, false, true)
314 || $lang->load('tpl_' . $template, JPATH_THEMES . "/$template", null, false, true);
316 if (empty($option))
317 {
318 throw new MissingComponentException(\JText::_('JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND'), 404);
319 }
321 if (JDEBUG)
322 {
323 \JProfiler::getInstance('Application')->mark('beforeRenderComponent ' . $option);

I don't see a way to reinstall JText as a component. My site is basically hosed. Could use some help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Uninstalling Crippled My Site
Remains the error if you install Kunena again?

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by earthcub
Yes. I tried.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds