Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Download Blue Eagle failed

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Ruchenberg
My download of Blue Eagle did not work. Have tried it several times. Note: Network error. What can i do?

Best regards
Reto

[email protected]
Ruchenberg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by ecat42
Replied by ecat42 on topic Download Blue Eagle failed
I downloaded and installed Blue Eagle5.
I have a 500 internal error message when I click the "Profile" page: component/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/item/summary/default.php on line 48

and when I click the "Index" page, I get the internal 500 error message on component/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/category/index/default.php/line 23.
Any ideas that might help. All other tabs work fine. (and the clean template works fine).
Thank you

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Download Blue Eagle failed
Tomorrow i will be releasing a new version, these errors should be fixed then.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by ecat42
Replied by ecat42 on topic Download Blue Eagle failed
I downloaded the new version as mentioned above, but it still did not work, and I am still having the same problem with it. Is another version coming out?

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Download Blue Eagle failed
@ecat42 please update your php5.4 version to the supported php versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecat42

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds