Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Solved Kunena Upgraded but it appears in weird view

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by habe
Hi,
My site was working under Joomla 2.5.58 and upgraded to 3.5.1 and 3.7.2 now.
I had run Kunena Forum 1.6.5 on Joomla 2.5.58 without any problems. As the last step of migration to 3.7.2, I upgraded Kunena Forum to 5.0.9 by Joomla's extension manager.
MySQL dataset for kunena forum seems to be okay but the view of the site is quite strange. In the forum pane, Two Login Form are displayed and the layout seems to be corrupted and many weird strings are bothering on the pane.
My question is what should I do for eliminating the unnecessary login form and clear the strange string such as (COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS_MORE) next to User Support, for instance.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
1. Please try in backend "Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> Basic Settings -> Load Bootstrap css = Yes" or try the template Crypsisb3 if you use a Joomla bootstrap 3 template.

2. You have installed also the Kunena language package?

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by habe
Rich, Thank you for your reply and sorry for my delay.

rich wrote: 1. Please try in backend "Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> Basic Settings -> Load Bootstrap css = Yes" or try the template Crypsisb3 if you use a Joomla bootstrap 3 template.

2. You have installed also the Kunena language package?

1. Wow, this eleminate the double Login Form.

2. I didn't. So I installed the Kunena language package and I found it eliminates the weird string from my site.

Thank you for your quite BINGO suggestions.

I would be grateful for them. Thank you, again.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds