Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Installation interrupt with the following error

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by atom13
Hello, i just want to install at a new Joomla Installation also Kunena, but it is not possible.
I got the same error like NeilT ( www.kunena.org/forum/installation-issues...with-following-error )

i tried everything what you suggest at this thread.
nothing worked

php is updated to Version 7
i cleared also the Cache
i use the qualify template by xs web design.
please can anybody help me ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by atom13
i tried also this way.
and also to install every single packe one by one, without any error. but when i click then at components/ Kunena, the install mask will shown again and Interrupt with the same error.
please help,
you Need maybe Access? i can gave you

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by rich
You have a backup? Then I can try it. Send the access data to rich@*kunena.org (address without star)

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #5 by atom13
i send you the data. and also make a backup, but please tell me before you are deleting or changing some big stuff ;)
thanks a lot

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #6 by atom13
you can alo send me a mail mailtb@~gmx.net
without ~

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #7 by rich

but please tell me before you are deleting or changing some big stuff

I've nothing changed but seen the error message. You need a repair via ftp. Here is the solution (German language should not be a problem for you).
www.kunena.org/forum/36-German/139062-ku...%C3%A4gt-fehl#181636

For all other users:
If you have a error message such as
Table 'DB2740107.#__kunena_configuration' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM #__kunena_configuration WHERE id=1
It seems, this is caused by a erroneous Joomla file when Joomla is installed via AppWizard (such as at Strato).

This could be a solution:
Download Joomla and unzip it. Upload all files (without the install folder) via FTP on your page. Then install Kunena again.
Important! Create a full backup previously.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by rich.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #8 by atom13
seriously? this is a mess, the hoster and the webpackage from him is the Problem, nice.
but thank you a lot for your Kind Support ! i will try this when im back home, and write then again here

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #9 by rich
This database error occurs very rarely and was resolved so far only by this solution. But I've edited my message above now.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10 by atom13
soory ist me again, i tried the complete Weekend many times, upload joomla files and and and , but still plugin Installation failed. :/

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds