The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.
Use this category:
to ask how to install or upgrade; or
if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the
download
page.
I just updatet my virtual Linux Server to ubuntu14.04 an installed joomla Version 3.6.5
When I try to Install the Kunena package via "Install from Web", I get the following error messages:
Warning
Failed deleting access.php
Failed deleting index.html
Failed deleting en-GB.com_kunena.tpl_blue_eagle.ini
Copy failed: /var/www/html/joomla/tmp/install_5891c86ff36e2/packages/install_5891c8703f995/site/attachment.php to /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_kunena/attachment.php
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /var/www/html/joomla/tmp/install_5891c86ff36e2/packages/install_5891c8703f995/site/attachment.php to /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_kunena/attachment.php
Component Update: Failed to copy site files.
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: com_kunena_v5.0.6.1.zip
I have no warnings on my System and all folder permissions are on Status "writeable".
What can I do? Which additional information are needed?