Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Joomla update showing incorrect Kunena Update info after update.

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Trognex1
Hi there,
About a week or so ago (maybe longer) my site informed me there was a new update for Kunena,
I did this update as soon as it appeared and all went well and everything is working fine.

I am now running Kunena version 5.0.5 on Joomla 3.6.5

However, my admin panel tells me there is one update available and when I go to updates it says I am running Kunena 5.0.4.1 and 5.0.5 is available.

If I go into my Kunena control panel it states I'm using 5.0.5.

Now it's not a major issue it just annoying to be honest.

I have done the following

Made sure the database has been updated to reflect the changes from the update
Gone to the Extensions=>Extension Manager->Database tab
Clicked the Fix button.
Also , made sure that I have cleared the Joomla cache files.
Gone to Extensions=>Extension Manager->Updates tab
clicked Purge Cache

But the update still shows.
Any Ideas

Thank you in advance
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Please try to install Kunena again, maybe is missing in the database the Kunena version number.

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by 810
i think its cache, please remove cache on joomla, also on backend.

After you have cleaned the cache go to dashboard, and use press ctrl- F5, now the dashboard will pick the right version.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds