Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Kunena 5.04.1 Statistics

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by allenjj
Since upgrading to Kunena 5 I have not looked at the statistics and upon looking now, I have no statistic counts. The list of most most popular topic is is visible with no count. I downloaded and reinstalled the statistics module 5.02 and tried to use recount statistics but nothing. Everything else in the new version of Kunena is working great and I am very appreciative of all the work the developers and moderators provide to those of us who administrate kunena forums.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 660 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 360M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : t3_bs3_blank | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.2.3 | creationdate: July 22 2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.4.1 | creationdate: 2016-11-26

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.4.1 | 2016-11-26 [ Dhole ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AltaUserPoints 1.1.5 | CommunityBuilder 2.0.15+build.2016.11.17.23.30.51.00b5b220a | UddeIM 3.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.2 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.2 | Kunena Stats 5.0.2 | Kunena Login 5.0.2 | Kunena Search 5.0.2

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic Kunena 5.04.1 Statistics
Well after some further research on my configuration it seems when I upgrade I had "User Count Contains" All Real Users. Switching this to All users fixed my statistics counts, so mods please close this as resolved.
Thanks

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic Kunena 5.04.1 Statistics
Well it worked for a while and now am back to no message counts. Any thoughts?

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 5.04.1 Statistics
I can see the numbers, maybe browser cache issue.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds