Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Forum Display Issues

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by smanders
I am actually stumped here, so any help is definitely appreciated.

I have a forum that we just upgraded to the newest software and it shows up fine for me in chrome and safari, but in firefox, the categories do not show (clicking a category menu item to access the page). This is weird because it shows up for other people on firefox...so I vnc'd a co-workers machine and signed in on her computer - in firefox - and it shows just fine. She's got the same version of firefox that I do. I have no idea.... I've attempted to attach screen shots of the difference between the blank information firefox and the populated information in safari.

Any ideas here?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Forum Display Issues
Hi,
I think she collapsed the section, and from K5.0 he will save the state of the collapsing views.

To solve this:

Profile - edit - forum setting - click on clear cache
Or
Clean browser cache

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds