Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Create overides of JS Upload File

More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by austio
I have been trying to figure out how create an override of the following file:
Code:
public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/js/upload.main.js

BUT I cannot figure out what path to place the modified file. Also, should I copy the MINified JS file (upload.main-min.js), or the larger JS file from the above directory?

I need to change how file attachments work in my posts, but cannot for the life of me figure out where to put the overide file so that it actually loads in the template overrides, and not the original kunena file.

Any help is very greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
I'm sorry, I've tried it but found no way to override. If you change some code, you should do it in both files.
If the Kunena debug mode is enabled it loads the larger file so it's easier to adjust and check it. When all is ok, you can enter the code manually in the min.js (complicated) or you can use the yui compressor. This online tool creates a new min.js from the edited file.
refresh-sf.com/
Afterwards disable the debug mode and test whether all works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds