Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Are There ANY Instructions on How To Make a Plugin For Kunena...

More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by feliwebwork
I would like to learn how to create a plugin for Kunena, but cannot find any information on how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

There isn't instructions to build a plugin for Kunena but you can look the code of existing ones to build your own : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/tree/K5.1...nena/install/plugins
All are build in a similar way

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by feliwebwork

xillibit wrote: Hello,

There isn't instructions to build a plugin for Kunena but you can look the code of existing ones to build your own : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/tree/K5.1...nena/install/plugins
All are build in a similar way

Ok, thanks. It's a shame there isn't some easy way of creating them or learning how for beginners like me. But I can check out the plugins and see if i can figure it out.

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds