Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Second 'main' topic / RSS

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by HanKortekaas
Has anybody an idea about what is wrong. After making a second main category I found that de RSS isn't working on that part and the lay-out of the page is also wrong as far as the colums is concerned.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : atomic | author: Ron Severdia | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 10/10/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 2018-09-23

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.6 | 2018-11-09 [ Ganymede ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Han
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by HanKortekaas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Second 'main' topic / RSS
You've some wrong configured Kunena menu items. Please read this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by HanKortekaas
Rich, thank you for the answer, but could you pls tell me as an example which of my menu items is wrong. From there on I can find my way. All of the other pages of information are not clear to me.

Han

More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
745 Forum & registreren forum-hoofdmenu view=home&defaultmenu=140 kunena
793 Index forum-hoofdmenu view=category&layout=list&catid=0 kunena/index
794 Recente onderwerpen forum-hoofdmenu view=topics&mode=replies kunena/recente-onderwerpen
796 Geen antwoorden forum-hoofdmenu view=topics&mode=noreplies kunena/onbeantwoord
797 Nieuw onderwerp forum-hoofdmenu view=topic&layout=create kunena/nieuw-onderwerp
792 test forum-hoofdmenu view=category&layout=list&catid=8 test
795 Geen antwoorden forum-hoofdmenu view=topics&layout=unread geen-antwoorden

That's all wrong menu items (the last two are in the trash). Change this menu items to System Links -> Menu item Alias ( see image here ). And remove unneeded Kunena menu items from the trash.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #5 by HanKortekaas
Rich,
thanks for the patience.....
I have now made an menu alias (I think) In the Kunena menu repair there was no items mentioned.
The other wrong menu's are listed as a consequence of the main Kunena not being a menu alias, I think
Please check if the configuration is now correct.
I might come back on the messages itself because subjects start now with small headers in the message.

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : atomic | author: Ron Severdia | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 10/10/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 2018-09-23

Kunena template params:

Han
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by HanKortekaas.

More
5 years 4 months ago #6 by rich
The menu itm on top "Forum en regestreren" must also be a Menu item Alias. You can linking this item with the Kunena menu item "Forum". If you want to change the landing page to "Index", then use this way: docs.kunena.org/en/faq/kunena-menu
The others menu items are ok now.

More
5 years 4 months ago #7 by HanKortekaas
Rich,
a final test before we proceed to different/related questions. Should I open a new subject or proceed with this one.

Kunena menu details:

Kunena template params:

Han

More
5 years 4 months ago #8 by HanKortekaas
Rich, further to my previous item I am looking in the Menu documentation and I read

To ensure that the Kunena menu is complete again, navigate to the Kunena Dashboard to Tools > Menu Manager, then click on the top of right, on the icon Restore Kunena Menu. Following navigate to the relavant menus (example: main, top) and change the Menu Item Type of the links, which are linked to the forum, to Menu Item Alias.

I think in my Dutch translated menu manager it shows up as follows and it means to put something to trash and surely not to rebuild the menu.

Han
Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #9 by rich

Rich, further to my previous item I am looking in the Menu documentation and I read

That is no longer relevant for you. It's the method, when the complete Kunena menu should be created new. Then you should delete all existing Kunena menu items first and additional all menu items which related to the forum. But your menu is ok now and this step is unneeded.

a final test before we proceed to different/related questions. Should I open a new subject or proceed with this one.

If you have another questions, please create new topics for it.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds