Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Modification of profile edit page

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by makotosun
I am using easyprofile as both my profile and avatar source, but am looking for a way to keep the link to the edit kunena profile, so that users can set their viewing preferences but I would like to edit out what is seen on that link to ONLY include the forum settings, the personal text and the forum signature block. I can link directly to the edit profile on the forum menu and that gets me to the page, while other profile links take me to the regular user profile as I want.

Alternatively if I could get the forum settings to be modified in the easyprofile edit page, that would accomplish the same solution. I will be posting a similar question in the easyprofile forum and will post any solution I find or create back here.

Any help on direction to which file I need to edit to minimize what is shown on the user profile page would be of great assistance!

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds