Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Bizarre Templates: what many Kunena templates come available, here, now?

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by HierbasIbizencas
Hello Everybody!! I am Nicole a Digital / Analog Art / Movie Director

I am new to html, and using Joomla! to build my digital art website with a Kunena forum if possible.
I have seen this attracting me but I want to change the colors, so that each user of the forum can change the title/background/ colors of her/ post, and
that a small extract (or a small thumbnail) of an image she would post would already show right up before anyone can click on the post to see the proper content. This way the Forum will portray more variaguation and user will dive in a sea of sensations.

how to make this possible?
what are the ways to know how to reach bizarre forum templates, if there are any? or to (self?) help make customize the forum from one already existing?

9themestore.com/index.php/our-themes/kun...mplates/nts-ksamurai

<< this is the more interesting look I have found so far, is there any better?
please send me an url? or help me out, i am new to html matters!! thank you!
Nicole. [ arc.annima[at]gmail.com ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by HierbasIbizencas
Hello.
I have posted the following four days ago on the Kunena Forum.
Got absolutely no answer. Not even from the Moderators.

Do you know what site to search for in order to encounter somebody who would help me customize/modify the Kunena/ Version Samuray; or other if any/ Template?

Thank You in Advance,
Nicole.

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by rich

Got absolutely no answer. Not even from the Moderators.

I have no solution for you. You need a developer or company which develop a customized template for you. I've no idea whether 9themestore is the correct address for custom work. You must to ask on his support page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HierbasIbizencas

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds