Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Hiding replies count - how do I do it?

More
9 years 9 months ago #182616 by rwlazlo
I can not find the area where I can disable the showing of those reply counts. I don't want them shown as we are using strictly Facebook plugin for comments.

Please advise. We like the "Views" count, just not the "Replies" next to it.

Forum link: soccerrefereeusa.com/index.php/forum/recent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #182617 by rwlazlo
We want to hide the "Replies" count from both. Index and Recent sections.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds