Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved Dropdown or real buttons?

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by Yxos
Why does the buttons in this forum (on kunena.org) behave like it used to do; one button for each function; "Reply", "Quote" etc.?

In my forum (Kunena 5.0.3) the buttons have been replaced with dropdown's which means we first have to activate the dropdown, and THEN select "Reply", "Quote" etc...

I have searched for an option to change this behaviout in Kunena Configuration but without finding any...
Am I getting blind?

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Yxos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Dropdown or real buttons?
Go to Crypsis configuration -> Basic Settings and choose "Show default actions = No"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yxos, KypuHa9_Hora

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by KypuHa9_Hora

rich wrote: Go to Crypsis configuration -> Basic Settings and choose "Show default actions = No"

Thx for help!!!!

Time to create page: 2.175 seconds