Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved Default Search Options from Search!

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by sentiogr
Hey guys,
I want to change the default values from "Search Options" from "Search" menu..
I have Kunena 4.0.12 and i have already searched all topics from this forum (the answers were very old) and i havent found a solution.. :dry:

I want to change the default search option "Find post from" to "Any date" and not "A year ago" as it appears.

Can u help me?

Thanks a lot! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
K4.x isn't supported anymore

for k5 ther is a option Search Time on the configuration at the frontend tab

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by sentiogr
This forum is one of my client. He said he doesn't wants kunena 5 because he had purchased a template for kunena 4 and he doesn't wants to change it...

I understand that kunena4 is no longer supported, but i really need help and do not this! Please..

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by 810
if you look at my reply, you will see where you need to look, so on the config - frontend - Search time

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by sentiogr
Ok Solved ;)
I really appreciate your quick response!
Thank you very much!

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds