Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Location of user dropdown menu

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by Rajada
I am looking for the location of the file and/or code that populates the user dropdown menu in Kunena. There are many buttons in it that link to features I do not wish to use on my forums, but the buttons persist. I would like to trim a few of them out in order to idiot-proof this menu.

This one in case I wasn't clear:

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Rajada.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Location of user dropdown menu
try something like this on your custom.less
Code:
.btn-link, .btn-link:active, [disabled].btn-link { background-color: transparent !important; background-image: none !important; -webkit-box-shadow: none; -moz-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; }

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Rajada
Well that did eliminate the weird shadowing, but perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking to disable some of the buttons entirely. Pretty much, I only want that user menu to contain Preferences, Mark All Read, and Logout. I'm not using the announcements, status text or user-specified online status in my site.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Location of user dropdown menu
for now there are no settings, will add it tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rajada

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Rajada
Okay. I was aware there were no options for it, so I was hoping to edit the php code myself, hence, asking for the location of the files responsible. However, I'm pleased to hear you will be adding customization for this.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds