Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Need round profile images and connections with other users

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by pinklink
Hi, new to Kunena. I am looking to have round profile user images. I installed other template Crypsis because someone on this forum said it had that template installed but I don't see that in the settings?

Also, I'd like people to be able to connect better with other users besides email. I had JomSocial installed but it was too much like Facebook. I would still like people to be able to message other users, and possibly follow them (not friend, like Facebook) so I am looking on here to see if there has been a plugin or add-on developed for that.

Thank you!

-PinkLink

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
1) on the crypsis template settings ->features -> Avatar Type = circle
2) We have only thank you, you can't follow the persons, only topics and categories/sections
If you want to have pm then you can install uddeim, then enable the kunena - uddeim plugin

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Tomzie
Hi there. I am a new Kunena user as well so I can not answer all of it, but some...

I currently have a round user profile picture thanks to integration with Easy Profile.

Also my user names in Kunena link to the native Joomla user profile pages, customized with Easy Profile. This gives some advantage:
Easy Profile allows a Joomla native contact person to be automaticly generated upon user creation. Then there is a contact button on the users profile page.
Also in Easy Profile you can easily add any contactfield you would like.

The only thing I do not have from your request is the option to follow a certain user.

Hope this helps.
Good luck !! ;)

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds