Blue Eagle (1.5.0) for K5.1 is released (20 Jul 2018)

Please update the Kunena Blue Eagle to 1.5.0 if you use Kunena 5.1.
We made several bug fixes and improvements. Also Blue Eagle has now all the features from Crypsis.
Download: www.kunena.org/download/templates/category/blue-eagle-5

× Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Need to Attach Equal Heights JavaScript to User Tabs

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by webdevtim
I need to have ddEqualizeHeights(); called when Posts, Thank You, Unapproved, Edit Ban tabs are clicked in the user profile menu. I am using
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
  jQuery("a.kwho-user").on( 'click', function() {
    ddEqualizeHeights();
  });
  jQuery('[title="Edit Ban"]').on("click", function() {
    ddEqualizeHeights();
  });
});
The .on function works for a.kwho-user because a new page loads. For [title="Edit Ban"] it doesn't work because the form is returned via an AJAX call. I have to click the "Edit Ban" tab a second time for the ddEqualizeHeights() function to be called because the function that loads the form doesn't call ddEqualizeHeights() before it exits, nor does it load a new page. Where is this function that loads the form when the "Edit Ban" tab is clicked, so I can add a call to ddEqualizeHeights() before it exists.

I know this is basic JavaScript, but I am having trouble with it.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by webdevtim. Reason: Needed to add additional Info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by webdevtim
If someone could reply to this, I won't hold anyone liable because it is after all I who is pruning the JavaScript, and I know I take my chances. But since I prune and since I always make a back up copy of the file before I prune, I can always unprune.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds