Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Can't Get Kunena to display Font-Awsome Glyphs

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by webdevtim
Have added the Font-Awsome 'Fonts' folder to my template root. Added font-awesome.min.css to the templae/css folder. Added
Code:
@import url("font-awesome.min.css"); .fa:before { font-family: fontawesome; } .fa { font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; }
to the template.css file.

added:
Code:
.icon-group:before { content: "\f0c0"; }
to the template.css file and alternatively added
Code:
.fa-user:before { color: #002a67; }
to the template.css and in the one case added icon-group to the Category Icon: field and in the other case .fa-user to the Category Icon field. In both cases Kunena only display a place holder square for the icon, but in the Joomla Home menu a house is displayed next to the words home using the same procedure. Is there something else I need to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
try
Code:
.fa { font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome; }

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by webdevtim
That worked after I made some other changes.

I added the following classes:
Code:
[class^="fa-icon-"], [class*=" fa-icon-"] { position: relative; } [class^="fa-icon-"]:before, [class*=" fa-icon-"]:before { color: #00264d; font-family: FontAwesome; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; left: 0; text-decoration: inherit; position: absolute; } [class^="fa-icon-"].disabled, [class*=" fa-icon-"].disabled { font-weight: normal; } .fa-icon-group:before { content: "\f0c0"; }

And this did it.

Thank you for your help.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds