Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question ajax thank you button

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by cgmaster
hi

i use joomla 1.5 and kunena 1.7.2
i know they're old but i can't update right now ... However

how can i make thank you button to Ajax button ?
i don't want to page refresh every time users press thank you ...

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic ajax thank you button
G'day, cgmaster, and welcome.

J! 1.5 is not just old ... it's dangerously old and vulnerable to attack. If you look at the Joomla forum you will see hundreds of messages about why it is a good reason to migrate from J! 1.5 to the latest version of Joomla.

Three weeks ago I had another one of my old J! 1.5 websites attacked (and destroyed). It took me three days to repair the damage, create a new J! 3.4 website, and I am much happier for it. It's not all that difficult to migrate from J! 1.5 to J! 3.4 (and keep your existing forum) but you will have to upgrade to a more recent version of Kunena if you do.

You can use K 3.0.8 (although, like K! 1.7.2, this version is also not supported) or J! 4.0.6 (if you use J! 3.4).

I don't think there is an AJAX "auto refresh" mechanism for the Kunena Thank You feature but, if someone in the community has an idea on how to construct one, it's possible.

Good luck with your J! 1.5 K 1.7.2 (and pray that nothing nasty happens). :)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cgmaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds