Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question 2 "Latest Forum Activity" Module Questions

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Mathy187
I don't know if this is the right section for this topic :silly:

I have installed the module that shows the latest activity on the forum. It it located on my main website page at www.gainreaction.eu

My 1st question. How do I configure this module so that it shows new updates on topics (posts) but only onces! Now I see 3 updates by 3 different users, or the same user, in de front end. That's ugly and unnescesarry. I only want to the the latest update of that topic. :huh:

My second question. How do I disable the 'Unread Indicator'. It's not showing good with my template so I want to disable it. But if I leave the text area blank it will automatically fill in and "!" again.

Oh and one other question about the forum in general. Can I disable the subject line when posts are being done by users. It's again unnescaserry and not good looking. I only would like the subject once by the topic starter to show. Not every post again.

Much thanks in advance! I'm a beginning user of Kunena but I allready like it so far..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds