Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Free Bootstrap kunena template with wysiwyg editor and swipe gallery

More
9 years 6 days ago - 9 years 6 days ago #1 by studio42
I don't have found a real category in forum for templates, but this is a request since 2 years.
I searched for this but never found a real solution.
This is NOT a template but install as a template in Kunena.
Why not a template?
-because it's only content bootstrap HTML markup and minimal CSS and integrate in all other template using bootstrap 2.3 (and perhaps bs3).
-the wysiwyg editor is wysiBB www.wysibb.com/ , you don't have to write bbcode anymore, but the code is saved as bbcode !
.The image open use the swipe gallery from here : sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/examples.html
-removed many mootools to use jquery and bootstrap

If the team will add it in core, i have no objection, at the moment all credits and link are not removed. I worked hard to do it work but it's not integrate all core features(some javascript are missing)

You can download it directly here : shop.st42.fr/en/themes/kunena-3-bootstrap-theme.htm
Last edit: 9 years 6 days ago by studio42.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #2 by studio42
Hi all user,
If you donwloaded the first release, please update from here shop.st42.fr/en/themes/kunena-3-bootstrap-theme.htm ,
Saving in editor was not working.
I added some new feature as wisywig editor in quick reply, tooltips and template is more responsive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds