Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Loved Add a new graphic on the profile section

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by creat326
Hi

I went through the documentation without much help. I want something very simple. On the profile section (the info of the poster on every message) you have icons like Gender, Location, or Private Message under your avatar.

I want to add a custom icon on that list, something like if your username begins with letter a to m, display a blue icon in there. If it begins from n to z, display a red icon in there.

Just as an example, obviously I would do something more serious but if I find out how to do that, I already can figure out everything else. Right now I have no idea how to modify that option or how to create a plugin/module/whatever is needed for it to happen.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by creat326.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
This requires changing the Kunena source code and, because it not a standard feature of Kunena, this is a custom job. Depending on whether you are offering to pay someone to show you what changes you will need to make the the source code, there are two categories for custom work:

1. Custom work - offering to pay
  2. Custom work - not offering to pay

Would you like the moderators to move your topic to one of these categories for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds