Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved onKunenaContentPrepare ?

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1 by adroussel
Hello

I remember Kunena supported Joomla content plugins in the past but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Can anyone confirm ?

I guess we have to write dedicated Kunena plugins.
What trigger can we use to get similar behaviour
Is it onKunenaContentPrepare? onKunenaPrepare?

Any help and guideline welcome.
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic onKunenaContentPrepare ?
www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_2.0_plugins_events should be the same as for k3.0.x
The following user(s) said Thank You: adroussel

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Striker8472
Looking for docs too, but the link seems not to work anymore. The linked url gives me an error page.

I'm coming from phpBB and I try to port some of my customizations to kunena. I need to know how to replace specific words with an url to a joomla article. In joomla articles I made it with a content plugin. Using this funktion:
Code:
<?php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); class plgSpecificReplaceWords extends JPlugin { public function onContentPrepare($context, $row, $params, $page = 0){ my code ...; } } ?>
I'm looking for something similar I can use with my kunena plugin.

I'm on Joomla 3.4.8 and Kunena 4.0.9

Best Marcel

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds