Migration of kunena.org to Joomla! 4.x and Kunena 6.x on 30 january on evening (Yesterday)

Tomorrow 30. January we will carry out the migration to Joomla 4.x and Kunena 6.x. So we will starting to be offline at 19h00 UTC until 23h00 UTC.

× Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Registration Form "application" posted to specific category

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by badavis5
I currently have a Joomla/PHPBB3 site I use for an online gaming community, and I have a mod that allows newly registered users to click a link that opens a "custom application form" that they fill out and submit. once submitted, the forms data is sent to a specific forum/category that only a certain users group has access to. this custom application form is a series of questions that the officers of this gaming community review, and either accept the applicant or deny the applicant.

is there a way that this can be done with a Joomla/kunena site?

basically I need a custom form that posts to a specific category. it would also be great if it was possible to have this category setup to where users could view/reply to only their posts, ie: they can only see their application, and reply to any comments that the officers make on it.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by badavis5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds